We created a checklist to help you complete and organize your campaigns quickly and efficiently, with fewer mistakes and bigger success.
Before you send the email, check if :
- To: You have selected the right recipients
- From: You have selected the right sender email, and have correctly written the Override From name & Override Reply-To
- Subject: The subject line accurately reflects the content of the message (click here for more information about the CAN-SPAM Act).
- Campaign name should follow a naming convention: e.g. XXX_Promotion_XXX_MM-DD-YYYY
- Add Tags to indicate its category
Test Send and Quality Control:
- Click on “Preview” on the campaigns list page and make sure:
- All images and buttons direct users to the right webpage (right offer, correct UTM tracking, etc.)
- Tell recipients where you’re located (click here for more information about the CAN-SPAM Act).
- Send a test email to yourself and in your inbox:
- Do the same checks as above in the email inbox.
- Check the subject line and preview text to make sure they look proper (e.g. there should be enough white spaces after preview texts).
- In the Preview, mobile view and desktop view both look good
- Scheduling delivery:
- If you need to select a specific time to send out your campaign, make sure that you chose the correct date, time, and time zone (default to EST).
- After putting in the date and time, make sure to check if campaign status goes to “Scheduled”