We take the enforcement of anti-spam laws very seriously. Spam can lead to negative impacts not only on your domain but also on all our users. Your emails must comply with applicable laws.
MailExpress is located in the United States, and our email platform complies with the CAN-SPAM Act, a U.S. law that regulates promotional emails.
- You must agree to our Terms of Service.
- You must have the consent of your contacts and be able at any time to provide proof of opt-in for each of your contacts.
- Emails you send through MailExpress must comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act, even if your business is outside the United States.
- Don’t use false or misleading header information. Your “From,” “To,” “Reply-To,” and routing information – including the originating domain name and email address – must be accurate and identify the person or business who initiated the message.
- Don’t use deceptive subject lines. The subject line must accurately reflect the content of the message and not be misleading.
- Tell recipients where you’re located. Your message must include your valid physical postal address. This can be your current street address or a P.O. box you’ve registered with the USPS.
- Tell recipients how to opt out/unsubscribe from receiving future emails from you. Your message must include a clear and conspicuous explanation of how the recipient can opt out of getting an email from you in the future. An unsubscribe link must be in every email campaign you send.
Email regulations vary by country, so you may also be subject to additional regulations depending on the location of your business and your contacts. You must determine whether any additional anti-spam or data protection laws apply to you based on the country where your business is located and where your contacts or customers are located, and comply with those laws.
If you feel one of our customers has sent you spam, please click on the unsubscribe link in the unexpected email you receive, or contact our support, and we'll immediately take steps to solve the problem.